New Year

The obligatory "general chat" forum. Say what you like!
beiderbecke

New Year

Post by beiderbecke » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:30 pm

;) Well, here we are on the cusp of the New Year and I wish you all a satisfying and pleasant 2019; hope to see some of you at the Restoration Show in March, when we will have some sensational things to show you - like a bigger stand, wonderful classic cars, illuminated sign(?), Leyland books, car stickers and roundels (Ambassador and Princess), four chairs and a table (with biscuits) and possibly carpet! Unfortunately there will be no disco ball this time (shame) but our resident Masterclass Expert will be on hand to discuss your queries (no appointment necessary).

So please come and support this wonderful club and spread the word when you can.

Welcome one welcome all...

Gasman

Re: New Year

Post by Gasman » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:41 pm

It sounds as though you have started celebrating the New Year a little early Mr Beiderbecke...

A very Happy New Year to you and to everybody else.
Martin
Club Treasurer

Owner of:
Oldest known surviving wedge, hand-built 15th Pre-Production Wolseley in June 1974
Last Ambassador down the line in November 1983, Austin Ambassador VDP

beiderbecke

Post by beiderbecke » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:43 pm

Maybe but I feel it's never to early to remind members of our club's participation in one of the year's most prestigious shows.

Mind you, if every member turns up we're gonna need a bigger table (and more chairs and biscuits...)

deh det...deh det...deh det...

100 Club

Post by 100 Club » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 pm

A very Happy New Year from me to one and all.

And special thanks to all at Leyland Princess 'HQ' for encouraging me to get both of my Princesses out of hibernation this year and put them on display at the NEC ( not both at the same time! ) :D
Princess 2 2000HL, Reynard metallic
Princess 100 Club Special

Daily drive: MG ZR Trophy 115 TD

Weekend rave: Honda Civic Type R GT